INDUSTRY BRAND / MANUFACTURER & PRODUCT ENTRY PROCEDURE
- Entries are open to all Surf & Boardsports Industry Brand & Manufacturer Members. Entry is FREE for SBIA Members. Non SBIA members must either join as an Industry Brand / Manufacturer Business Member or pay an administration fee. Administration Fee for each entry is $5500.00 (inc. GST). For details about membership criteria and cost please visit www.sbia.com.au/membership.
- Australian Surf Industry Brands / Manufacturers must ENTER their own Brands and Products
- Entries are to be emailed directly to the Adminstration Officer at email@example.com using the SBIA preferred entry form. Multiple entry forms from a single brand are accepted as SBIA understand there are various internal departments that may need to complete sections. This form is available for download from the forms page.
- Entries require a brief description that will be used in voting links. The description must include the Brand and/or Product name / Campaign name, and must detail how the product / campaign meets the relevant criteria. This description is to be a maximum of 70 words. The entry form specifies if further information is required for a specific category, i.e. images and/or video.
- Judged categories require a written submission that must be lodged by the entries closing date. Entries are to be emailed directly to the Administration Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org using the SBIA preferred judged category submission form. The entry form specifies if further information is required for a specific category, i.e. images and/or video. This form is available for download on the forms page
- Limit of 1 (one) Brand and/or Product per category.
- All Products and/or Campaigns must be in the market or current during the previous calendar year.
- Entries must be submitted by the entry closing date or risk not being included.
RETAIL ENTRY PROCEDURE
- All Australian Surf Retail Members are AUTOMATICALLY entered into the State Surf Retailer of the Year of their respective state.
- All state Finalists for Surf State Retailer of the Year will be automatically entered into the Australian Retailer of the Year.
- National Sales Managers of SBIA Brand / Manufacturer Members in conjunction with their Sales Representatives and Agents vote retailers that have most transformed or improved their business through better processes, systems or merchandising for Breakthrough Retailer of the Year Award.
- National Sales Managers of SBIA Brand / Manufacturer Members in conjunction with their Sales Representatives and Agents will nominate eligible retailers into the Core Boardstore of the Year category based upon the criteria for that category.
- Entries will detail the retail store Trading name and location(s)
- Retailers must have been operational in the previous calendar year
- Judged categories require a written submission that must be lodged by the entries closing date.
- Judged Categories have a submission form must be used. This submission form is available for download from the forms page.