We are excited to announce that James Stewart, joint Leader of KPMG Australia’s National Restructuring Practice will be delivering the keynote at our October Round Table.
James has practised in the field of corporate restructuring and strategic consulting for over 35 years, he has a reputation as one of Australia’s leading corporate doctors with a strong specialisation in retail and consumer brands.
Highly regarded as a key advisor to the retail industry, James is a frequent public speaker and commentator on consumer behaviour and changing retail models, having travelled extensively overseas with Westfield studying international retail business models and global trends.
We are also excited to bring to you a host of industry identities for our panelist discussion plus Shannan North and Anthony Wilson will dive under the hood of SIMA and SBIA and chat about the internal workings, opportunities and structure of each association.
Please see below the Industry Round Table Schedule.
INDUSTRY ROUND TABLE
11.45AM FOR 12PM START
1. Keynote Speaker
- James Stewart – KPMG
2. SIMA v SBIA ‘Under the Hood’:
- Shannan North – SIMA President and Anthony Wilson – SBIA President
3. Panel Discussion:
- Alison Thomas – Volcom, General Manager AUS & NZ
- Andrew Lindsay – Coopers Surf
- Dane O’Shanassay – Patagonia Country Director AU & NZ
- Lachlan Farren – Rip Curl Group, Group Chief Operating Officer
- Russell Zimmerman – Australian Retailers Association, Executive Director
Start Time: 11.45am (arrive at Coogee Bay Hotel) for an 12.00pm sharp kick off
Finish Time: 2.30pm
Tickets: $45 purchase here >> https://bit.ly/2m8An4M
(ticket price includes a working lunch, please advise if you have any dietary requirements)