Arch & Hook, the World’s #1 Sustainable Hanger brand was founded in Amsterdam by Sjoerd Fauser and Anne Bas in 2015, they are now providing game-changing innovation in the global hanger industry. They are dedicated to shifting the world to a sustainable solution to the tens of billions of clothing hangers that end up in landfill and the oceans annually.
Arch & Hook have developed and implemented sustainable hanger programs including:
- FSC ® certified Wood hangers – All wooden products are produced using sustainably sourced wood and are FSC ® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified.
- Mission-E® – Produced using a high-grade plastic that is recycled, upcycled and 100% recyclable after use.
- A&H Blue ® – Derived from 100% upcycled marine plastic waste from the oceans and is 100% recyclable at the end of its life. Arch & Hook Blue ® is post-consumer plastic that is ocean bound
Arch & Hook believe that as an industry we have a responsibility to care for the earth and SBIA are proud to announce that they have partnered with Arch & Hook to present to our members an exclusive offer for early 2020.
THINK SUSTAINABLE, ACT RESPONSIBLE
Order your Arch & Hook FSC® CERTIFIED HANGERS NOW FOR 2020 that are solely crafted from sustainably sourced wood.
- Arch & Hook believe that as an industry we have a responsibility to care for the earth and have partnered with SBIA to present members with an exclusive offer for early 2020 of limited edition FSC® certified Wooden coat hangers.
- Minimum orders of 250 units per hanger and access to volume pricing to make sustainability affordable for SBIA members.
- Order cut off on the 7th of February 2020
- For more information on Arch & Hook and the limited offer, Please click here
To take advantage of this offer and for information on pricing and the order process, please contact: